Thursday, July 25, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 7/25/2013 12:02:00 AM

i have it saved.  took me an hour and a half to setup and connect (mnainly the connect part) to the fricken FTP server to transfer these games.

problem?  windows firewall was blocking the connection.  gay.


On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9452014/pitcher-tomohiro-anraku-future-japanese-baseball-espn-magazine?src=longreads crazy, man. at least 2 cases of severe joint problems from that, and the organizers/culture don't see it? probably what happened to my knee - pushed myself past my body's limits and I paid for it. i can say firsthand it's not worth short-term joy for long-term disadvantages

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 7/25/2013 12:02:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment