Monday, August 12, 2013

boooom, got the headset for xbox. i could use CoD for tongiht since I'll be up all night. Probably gonna play a game of NHL and watch episode 8 of dexter. or 7, whatever it is.



i woke up really tired this mroning and was like "screw going to the gym tonight" butI'm definitely going. gotta get that workout in. can't be lazy now or else it will only snowball. gonna do back and biceps, probably throw in some pushups and abs for good measure.



yeah dude, riding the ninja is so much more fun than that Vulcan. the body positioning on sport bikes is more my style. that upright position might be nice for long rides, but not to work.



between Virginia and Charleston, I rode Mike's bike. It started raining 34 miles into it so I had 66 left.. all in rain.. I'd say light rain, but really I don't know 'cause I barely got wet - that bike protected me since I was only wearing a tshirt, no gloves. Mike said, "You musta got blasted by that rain." I replied nope, barely even got wet. he was shocked. That thing is definitely nice for cruising man.. the Caddy of motorcycles. Got cruise control, 4 speaker radio system, all of the speedometers and stuff are clearly right in front of the driver (don'th ave to look down), really comfortable seat. not worth 28k though. nothing above a 250 is really worth it.. maybe a 500. when on a 250, you rarely have to hit the brakes to stop. at least if you don't drive like an idiot.



hey jim, we can play some nhl tongiht if you want. too bad i dont have CoD.

No comments:

Post a Comment