Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/14/2013 04:22:00 PM

might have to get checked out for a health problem.


nhl, played another game.  some douche kept skating around the O zone looking for easy slot shots.  not fun at all, the skating system is EASILY taken advantage of.  cant do anything about it, no matter how impeccable your D is.

so I score.  and I skate up to the O zone, skate around, maybe pass if pressured, keep skating around, guy cant get the puck.

he quits, so I message him "you cant handle the heat when you get a taste of your own medicine, dick.  play hockey for once and you might enjoy it."


On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
ah, one thing i wanted to mention: I'm tired of pissing all of the time. I'd piss like every stop on the way home from Georgia, probably average of like every 3 or 4 hours now at work. One night last week, I woke up 3 times to piss. THe funny thing is that if anything, i"m dehydrated. Makes no sense.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/14/2013 04:22:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment