Wednesday, August 14, 2013

RE: [Madness Writers] 8/14/2013 03:13:00 PM

yeah, i played one game on sunday, one game tuesday, one game wednesday. One win is enough for me. 25-0-1. The other players ALWAYS do whatever they can to hold that puck. They'll deke, skate backwards, ice skate, figure skate, whatever it takes. especially in the neutral zone. Doesn't worry me, I just take my center and shut down the slot.. can't score with that D.



I can see why I stopped playing it and got rid of the xbox. I say that every year, haha. Just keep your defense set to normal or lower.. I keep it at normal unless I'm in the lead by a few goals then I might change it to defend net, but rarely... usually if I do, it's at the end of the game. Control the center in the neutral zone and never switch unless you can get the puck. It's not a fun game though 'cause it's all about exploiting as much as you can even if you don'tw ant to. When the other guy shuts the slot down (you'd be surprised how well the lower level players can do this, though atl east once a period they leave it open), it's nearly impossible to score unless you get a lucky bounce or tap in or something. takes away from the skill. At the really really low levels, it's not fun 'cause there's no competition, at the higher levels it's not fun 'cause it's not really a game anymore.



Might try reading Ben Franklin's autobiography tonight. I tried last night, got through 2 paragraphs and switched to Ender's Game.



________________________________
From: Madness [nayrrizdaed@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:13 PM
To: Ross, Ryan
Subject: [Madness Writers] 8/14/2013 03:13:00 PM


[https://app.yesware.com/t/1a3bbeb8e8c04c44dbe7c1220bf7a52e4c10562a/67edd75e0471e9670f84a074c4f9c85e/spacer.gif][http://app.yesware.com/t/1a3bbeb8e8c04c44dbe7c1220bf7a52e4c10562a/67edd75e0471e9670f84a074c4f9c85e/spacer.gif]fuck nhl man. guy kept going opposite leg pad for the easy rebound. finally gets one.

whatever. i scored 3 legit goals, he gets a PS early in, whatever. 40 sec left I have the lead, he gets a fuckin breakaway. come on man, i have all my settings to DEFEND, no way that should even happen.

whatever. OT.

i get THREE FUCKING wide open nets, goalie supermans ALL OF EM.

he gets ONE AND FUCKING SCORES> and it was off a low opposite leg pad. what a fag. game isnt even fun.

fuck that game man.

and his PS shots were bullshit glitches too.





--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers<http://madnesswriters.blogspot.com/2013/08/fuck-nhl-man.html> at 8/14/2013 03:13:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment