Thursday, August 8, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/08/2013 01:49:00 PM

i was using Shooting on the PP, just happened to be somewhat behind het net with the puck, probably from a rebound.




On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:
yeah, one of the most amazing plays i've seen from the behind the net position - the other guy had the puck on the RW halfboards and passed it to the guy behind my net.. I had control of my LW so I followed his RW to the net.. meanwhile, his RW gets the puck and quickly shoots it before my poke check could get to it, and it went in. I gave him credit - he found the opening , but it was also BS - nothing I can do about the lapse in Defense on my AI who was covering the guy behind the net. I agree with that top NHL player - behind the net is useless. that's the only time anybody's ever scored on me with it.



i see guys use overload.. i'll say one thing - it's really hard to get the puck off of it. but they can't get a good scoring opportunity, so they're basically trading time for goals.

--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/08/2013 01:49:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment