Friday, August 23, 2013

I had no idea what the neighbor's murder had to do with anything, either.  The kid said he didn't do it, and there's no reason to not believe him.  The cut mirror under his car handle.. only three people could have done it  - Dexter, Vogel, or Quinn.  But why was the kid's blood on the neighbor? Planted like you said.. no other reason.  Kid's head halfway cut - and Vogel drove him home - makes no sense.  My only thought related to that was "There's no fucking way the brain surgeon would know where both Dexter lives and where the kid was at that specific time to kill him."  It showed Vogel with part of the kid's head with a shocked look on her face (making it seem like she was not the killer), but now it makes sense.  I mean, my initial thought was that she was the killer, but the shocked face took that out.  If she wasn't shocked, then I don't know wtf that was all about..  why would they put that in there?  

Dexter has gotten away wtih too much lying about blood in the seasons.. somebody would have figured that out.  

Breaking Bad.. anytime a woman is on screen, I lose all interest very quickly. Especially with the sisters together.  i don't care if that's sexist, that's the truth. they whine like women.   Sad but true.  I can't stand it in real life let alone on TV.    I have no idea how it's gonna end.  Walt.. I would'nt say he'll die from cancer, but he isn't going to Belize or to prison.  He has no enemies really anymore except maybe that woman, so .. who knows.  GOt the family dynamics now so however that  plays out with Essie, well, we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment