Monday, August 5, 2013

wothwhile books


How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie

FLUID CONCEPTS AND CREATIVE ANALOGIES and his most recent one which I just finished, SURFACES AND ESSENCES. I'd consider GEB my 2nd most life changing book... since I read it when I was in my early twenties... THE SELFISH GENE is what really got me started on a personal quest for knowledge and understanding as a teen. Unfortunately, it seems Dawkins' reputation has discouraged many from reading his actual proper science books... If you guys haven't read it, do it. Then read THE EXTENDED PHENOTYPE

Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
Seneca's Letters from a Stoic

The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.
House of Leaves
Anne frank
House of Leaves
Beyond Good and Evil.
Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace

The Story of Physics Lloyd Motz


No comments:

Post a Comment