Sunday, August 11, 2013

Re: [Madness Writers] 8/11/2013 04:35:00 PM

Yeah man that's sucks.at least your back and neck aren't too s, but your lower back might be.

On the way back I just wanted to be done.  I'd say you take point, gotta,lead the sheep to get the most efficiency. Haha

On Aug 11, 2013, at 7:35 PM, Madness <nayrrizdaed@gmail.com> wrote:

got home around 445. left around 515.  1130 drive, christ.  took 14 hours to get there wtih some stops, but that's too long.   we wasted at least 30 minutes going ot charleston instead of cutting from beckley to 79 in W. Virginia.   Got pulled over by a Virginia copper going 86 in a 65.. i thought all the speed limits were 70.  I was going around 90 anyway.  At some points we were going 95.  Traffic was basically nonexistent until we got pulled over, then all of a sudden it doubled or tripled.  that was around 930, so probably time related.

then we get to PA, mike takes the Point marion exit for whatever reason.. I guess he didn't wanna pay the toll on Route 43, so we end up going to 119.. he takes South.  I beep the horn 2 or 3 times, he keeps going.. I'm like wtf man, I just wanna get home already. We lost at least 45 minutes on that part of the journey.. would have saved it by taking route 43.. that's worth $1 to me man. That's even worth it to somebody who makes minimum wage, man. they made $7.25/hr, they can sacrifice a Washington.  we stopped twice to eat, once in the morning so he could get coffee/pie (i drank my crystal light, didn't eat), then again around 11 or 12 to get mcdonald's.    

I'll say this.. I'm either never driving long distance iwth him again, or I'm not going on a bike.. at least not that shitty bike, too expensive for gas, would hvae been better taking my car for comfort and pretty much same price for gas.  plus, gotta stop too frequently.  ah well. butt's sore from sitting all day. which is why i didn't wanna go to stone mountain, not to mention the ridiculous ticket/parking.

oh well.  the cop didn't question the bike at all (not inspected since Nov.), and I don't have a motorcycle driver's license or permit.  not getting one, don't need it. waste of $20.  I'll probably get one next year right before I go to Charleston, that way I can use it in W. Virginia if needed.

these headphones on monoprice.com are 7.57 + $2 shiping. cheaper than amazon.

guess the xbox headset and CoD got shipped. we'll rip it up probably next week.   goin to bed around 8 ol r830, i'm tired 


--
Posted By Madness to Madness Writers at 8/11/2013 04:35:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment