Monday, August 19, 2013

gonna try in a bit to get taht book to open, and to search for that other one.

watched latest episode of BB today.  decent show, pretty linear and expected so far.  every episode is gonna end with a cliffhanger until the Big "Bad" Bang of a finale.  that much is expected.

pretty obvious Jesse's role, but im sure there'll be a twist the opening of next episode.  just like Dexter's three twists with the Russian woman ex-gf.  oh she';s out to kill me, oh wait she probably wants me to kill her husband, ah she does, oh wait now she doesnt want me to, now she killed him and I gotta get rid fo the body to protect her.  four twists I count there. all in one episode.

ran 8 miles on saturday, 1:04:00.  not shabby.

8 min miles, last mile was rough onlyu cuz the previous mile was downhill, killed my hips, one guy was saying probably hip flexors.   i stretched out pretty good after the run, slight pain yesterday but not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment