Wednesday, August 21, 2013

hey im (button does'nt work)

here was my workout this morning = 

1) squats   5 reps of 130 lbs to warmup.. usually i don't warmup though
    5 reps of 185 lbs .. kinda warming up
   12 reps of 185 lbs (left knee started to hurt)
    12 reps of 225   (my back was starting to hurt after this)
    12 reps of 185 lbs

2) leg press .. no idea on the weight, it said like 150 .. fucking cable machines suck balls
    so i did 3 sets of 15 .. last set I did a few more 

3) squats   30 reps of 130 lbs going the whole way down... makes no sense.. I add 50% of that and my back starts to hurt.  I must be rounding my back or something.. i couldn't really tell, didn't feel like it

4) declined situp with 25 lbs  15 reps.. then 2 sets of 50 lbs.  never did 'em before, so I went kinda light.   back didn't feel 100% either, so I was'nt gonna stress it out


this is what I gather - when I go heavy, that's when I get problems in my oints.  guess I might have to stick to lighter weights and higher reps for all workouts.   it was pretty obviuos when I started the 185 lbs squats and my knee was slightly throbbing.




gotta love a crying baby at 445 am to wake you up for the day.. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment