Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hey Jim, the one thing I noticed about that workout you sent is that it doesn't cover Abs.

the comments on that site are hilarious.. obviously geared toward the Asian market 'cause the 

the most effective ab workouts that I've found are the hanging leg raise.. I suggest knees-to-chest to start out.   and anything c-sit related except the 6 inches off the ground stationary/isometric  shit (it works, but not as effective).  flutter kicks work , too.  I'm sure decline situps with weight would help.   I've been doing probably 450-500 reps when I do abs.  

the reason I do chest/triceps with my back/biceps is 'cause I don't feel strong enough yet to do actual chest exercises, and I really don't wanna feel pain in my anterior delts.  They're not 100% but they don't hurt so I'm OK with how things are right now

No comments:

Post a Comment