Tuesday, August 13, 2013

watched episode 7 of dexter.. wasn't too bad. better than episode 6.



Breaking Bad.. there are points during the show where it's completely pointless. At the least, some of the dialogue or scenes are drawn out. There was a 5 minute period where I stopped watching until the wife got off the screen, haha. she doesn't add much.. probably takes away from the show if anything, and I"ve been saying that since the show began. The ending of the episode is almost like the ending of episode 6 of Dexter. Definitely foreshadows what's gonna happen which is too bad - there's no suspense.



Star Trek Into Darkness wasn't bad. I gotta say, those Star Trek moves aren't bad.. the pacing is well done. First one was better. I'm probably gonna try to watch The Wrath of Khan sometime, I hear that has really good dialogue and mystery. It's a good thing I'm not a Star Trek junkie, 'cause I'm sure this movie had a lot of problems with it for bein' Star Trek.



gettin' paid to read for the next 8 hours at least. here I come, Ben Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment